10 THINGS I WANT TO TELL SINGLE MEN.
1. The little things you do exclusively for one woman has a great tendency to pile up into a GIGANTIC assumption. In a woman’s mind, 1+1=6!
2. Real men are vanguards of purity. Sex is a package and it starts with a kiss.
3. Holding a woman’s hand for 3 seconds can create fireworks in a woman’s heart.
4. One way of turning a woman off is confusing her. Confusing meaning, unintentionally doing things for no reason that leads to bursts of unnecessary emotions.
5. In pursuing, CLARITY is the best policy! Be clear about your intentions and visions.
6. Godly women are attracted to Godly men.
6.a. In the same way that Godly men are attracted to Godly women.
7. You won’t go wrong if you avoid telling women “you look tired.”
8. Don’t go for premature undefined relationships. Don’t give stuffed toys,chocolates and sorts of gifts that are misleading.
9. If you plan to pursue a woman, ask her out personally and properly, somewhere in between casual and formal depending on your personality rather than just texting “labas tayo?”
10. The constant-textmates-24/7 syndrome is prevalent among men who may not be willing to step out in faith for a Godly relationship. The textmate-but-not-talking-to-you-personally syndrome is also prevalent.
- Michaela Jirah”